WHO CAN JOIN
Membership of the African Business Roundtable is open to all African business units including corporations, sole traders, business cooperatives, and professionals. Our membership policies will be guided by equity, long-term synergistic development and commitment to the creation of level fields of play for all entrepreneurs, mature businesses, and emerging market opportunities.
The African Business Roundtable will advocate on behalf of its membership and speak with “One voice”. To this end the ABR will:
- Identify and address issues critical to the success of African businesses.
- Networking among businesses and business leaders.
- Business support services (business plans, marketing plans, financial analysis)
- Information sharing on investors, investments and markets.
- Workshops, seminars to assist in building more successful business.